Show starts at 1pm ..setup starts at 9am
$85 Dollars Spot with a table and 2 chairs
There will be 2 vendor badges per table.
Vendors are responsible for their merchandise and area
Dealer Rules and Procedures
1. Exhibitor tables must be occupied at all times when the dealer?s area is opened to the public (No Exception). If you need help watching a booth for a quick break, a helper may be available.
2. Each exhibitor will be granted two passes only. These passes will allow entry into the event with no special entry to events that may require an extra fee. if you need more then two passes you can e-mail me at [email protected] for a deal..
3. Festival participants must have booths completely set up by 12:00 pm and remain set up during the entire show through 9:00 pm . load in starts after at 9am
4. Adding racks, additional tables, etc., to your space is permitted as long as you do not exceed the boundary of your paid booth space. Additional people and those not indicated in advance may have to pay full admission for entry. Please contact us at [email protected] if you have any questions about your space..
5. . Pins, tacks, glue are NOT to be used on tables, linens, drapery or walls at any time. Repair costs will be incurred by any participant causing damage.
6. Good Neighbor Policy: Dealers are asked to observe the "Good Neighbor Policy". Dealer sales should be conducted in a manner not to be objectionable or offensive to neighboring booths.
7. Booth fee checks returned for non-sufficient funds will incur a $35.00 fee and may result in loss of space.
8. Once payment is received NO REFUNDS will be offered unless the convention is cancelled by the Event Managers or a disaster occurs preventing the convention taking place
9. Liability Waiver: Vendors agree to discharge Underground Monster carnival,underground horror fest,Art sunday artist agancy and it?s staff from any suits or claims based on property/possession loss or damage.
10.Your booth space is not confirmed until payment is received. Any booths not paid for by jan. 1st, 2017 will be forfeited to the next person on waiting list. Any exceptions must be made in advance with Art Sunday before the above date.
11. Underground monster carnival does not endorse any vendors or exhibitors beliefs, actions, views, merchandise or exhibits. Vendors are their own business entity and do not represent Underground monster carnival.
12. No graphic nudity, pornographic material, drug paraphernalia, bootleg merchandise or weapons of any kind will be permitted. No DVD-Rs or CD-Rs of ANY KIND or vendors selling will be permitted unless you own the copyright. Any vendor found in violation will be immediately removed from the show and banned from future events. (Exception: Sales of prop weapons are permitted)
13. Vendors are accountable for any legal action taken against them or their workers, volunteers or etc. Neither underground Monster carnival , Art Sunday or Oklahoma state fairgrounds will not be held responsible.
14. Table sharing is NOT allowed. Unless approved by Art Sunday ( [email protected] ) also any approved table sharing must submit pictures and links to said item or person, If you show up at the show with other vendors, Artist, etc without approval will be found in violation will be immediately removed from the show and banned from future events.
15. Because we receive many more applications than we can accept and to ensure the products offered fit within our vision of Underground Monster Carnival please understand that not every application may be approved. Also the deadline for applications and for payment is strict as we do sell out of booths every year and waiting list applicants are usually anxious for a spot.
16. By submitting your application, you have read and agreed to all of the guidelines of the Underground Monster Carnival
and have fun..get crazy and let the world know you love monsters..